Bananas Foster Pancakes
- De Wafelbakkers Pancakes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- First, heat pancakes in the microwave according to packaging instructions.
- While the pancakes are cooling, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add sliced bananas and stir for 2 minutes.
- Then, add the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Lower heat and continue cooking; stirring constantly for 2 more minutes.
- Lastly, sprinkle in pecans to the sauce and spoon the on top of pancakes, as desired.