Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
- 2 De Wafelbakkers Maple Pancakes (or any variety)
- 2-3 slices of bacon*
- 1 slice of cheddar or American cheese
- 1 egg fried over easy (or cooked to your liking)
*Feel free to use other meats you may be in the mood for to create a variety of breakfast sandwiches.
- Cook bacon to desired crispiness and prepare eggs to your liking.
- While bacon and eggs are cooking, pop your pancakes in the microwave and cook according to the instructions on the package.
- Place one pancake on a plate and top with egg, bacon and cheese.
- Place the second pancake on top to complete your breakfast sandwich. And just like that, you’re a “morning person,” after all!
- *Chef Tip: Make ahead, wrap in tin foil and freeze for a quick, grab-and-go breakfast. Just re-heat in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds and you’re good to go!